- Accommodation for maximum 9 students.
- Free Wifi available.
Underwater welding tank (8 x 4 x 4 Mtr) with a wet and dry explosivefree gas extraction system
- It provides in 9 welding locations, where 6 divers can be in the water at the same time.
- Students can be trained with 4 different types of Kirby Morgan helmets equipped with underwater LED-lights.
- 14 OW cameras and round robin communication make sure that students can be monitored and registered at all times.
- Other facilities include wireless tender, different types of welding machines and drysuits provided by Divewise tec.
- Each diveteam will consist of 1 supervisor, 1 tender / datarecorder and 1 or 2 divers with a maximum of 3 teams. The tender will keep track of data and divelogs as well as the selected welding procedure.
- 3 Separate units with round robin (two diver comms).
- Wireless tender.
- Two underwater cameras for each diver: one headmounted and one stand-off.
- Computer, with internet, for datarecording.
Dry welding facility
- 12 Separate dry welding units.
- Plasma cutter.
- TIG/MIG welding units.