General DUSB Design features
- Natural Implosion effect of micro bubbles principle is used for UW cleaning . No dangerous HP jet stream but relative harmless cavitating bubble shower for UW cleaning
- Due to the DUSB tool generated flow of water and micro bubbles , no direct dangerous high velocity water stream is present for the diver.
- This exit flow of micro cavitation bubbles in combination with the nozzle slide guide makes the tool easy to handle very safe compared to the conventional dangerous HP Jetting.
- General Lance & Tool HP parts ; as by ‘’S.I.R’’ safety design requirements
- Double hand trigger actuation
- Automatic pressure discharge /unloading ; on HP hose and DUSB tool
- Retro-Guard pipe ; sturdy non slipping design and safe retro nozzle distance (see also physical calculations )
- DUSB design working pressure ; up to 500 bar
- Design safety factor working pressure –burst ; v=3 or more (S.I.R. required design safety factor v=2.5 )
- Tool is not a standard HP impact jet-gun, but an implosion bubbles generating cleaning device where applicable tool HP parts meets S.I.R requirements
- General tool design cfm CE requirements